Well, besides “camping”, we have a great weekend planned for everyone:
- Doing two shows, we have Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo from Ottawa with an Animal Meet & Greet. This is your chance to get up close and personal with lizards, snakes, a turtle and tortoise, arachnid, amphibian and a crocodilian. A knowledgeable presenter will be able to answer all of your questions.
- Paracord survival bracelets. Scouter Patti will show you how to make your own
- Canoes & Kayaks
- Ontario Provincial Police have a demonstration
- Car smash
- Cricket spitting!
- Ham radio demo
- Knife permit knowledge station – where you can learn some of the things you need to know for YOUR scouter to test you for your permit
- Metal detectors
- Rope bridge
- Leather branding irons
- Badge scramble
- Trading Post — Price list is here
- And, of course, The Campfire!
Check back often and we’ll be updating this list as everything is confirmed!
Does your troop have a favourite song? Is there a skit that your patrol really enjoys performing? If you say “YES, we do!” then the Campfire Committee WANTS YOU! Come see Scouter Scott at the Registration Tent on Friday night or at the Main Stage just after opening to sign up for the totally awesome and amazing Saturday Night Brotherhood Campfire!
We’d love to see or hear about the fun you’ve had in previous years or at this camp. We can be reached on twitter as @BHoodCamp or use #Bhood2017 and we’ll share it around!